jobs in Telford TF2
You refined by:
Kidderminster DY11 (undo)
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£10.30 an hour
- Successful applicants will have the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people, provide excellent customer service and be able to handle…
- Handle stock with care whilst working deliveries, quickly placing products into our freezers and onto our shelves ready for our customers to buy.
- Due to movement in the teams, Succession now requires a Lodgement Administrator to join our Client Services team in Kidderminster.
- You’ll be quick to build a rapport with customers through listening and acknowledging their needs.
- The role of an Optical Assistant offers more responsibility…
£10.20 an hour
- You will hold a minimum of Level 1 Badminton coaching qualification along with previous experience in a coaching environment.
- There is also a large new build estate currently being built and will be open within the next 3-6 months.
£7.60 an hour
- Sales Colleague - Currys PC World.
- Hourly rate £9.06 for aged 21 or over (£8.30 basic + £0.76 average bonus).
- When your assistance is needed, you will also work…
S R ELECTRICAL SERVICES LIMITED
- The candidate must be prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday, which would include occasional weekend work.
- The work will include (but not limited to):
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.