You refined by:
£8.21 an hour
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers.
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£18,821 - £20,795 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
- To work nights you need to be over 18 years of age.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or…
Mid-Devon District Council
- The main duties of the post will initially be to cover responding to enquiries from customers on the phone and all digital channels but will also include…
£8.50 an hour
- What’s more, you’ll have some impressive tech to help you out.
- You will be working 12.5 hours per week on a fixed term basis until 4th January 2020, shift…
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
£16,450 a year
- In this new role, you will assist in providing efficient administration support to contribute to the smooth running of our growing network of charity retail…
- It’s challenging and fast-paced in our customer café, you'll prepare and serve fresh meals and snacks and maintain attractive displays throughout the day.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.