jobs in Taunton TA4
- As an Information and Support Bereavement Volunteer, you will provide short-term telephone support to people who have been bereaved due to a terminal illness.
- You may be providing emotional support to people who have been evacuated to a rest centre due to a flood in their home.
- We are looking for someone who is:
- Befriender volunteers provide companionship and emotional support, practical support, short breaks for carers and help with signposting for information and…
- As a Helper volunteer you will take on a number of simple yet crucial tasks that will make a huge difference, this could be in a family’s home, a care home or…
- To carry out full delivery of this service and subject to a risk assessment, safeguarding requirements and parental consent, volunteers must be 15.
- Community fundraising office volunteers support local fundraising teams in raising awareness of our cause, our fundraising events and our activities.
- You will be coordinating volunteers before and during the session, and helping to support volunteers in their role.
- Have good listening and literacy skills.
- Side by Side volunteers will provide agreed support to people with dementia this could be either by visiting them in their home or enabling them to stay active,…
- A full, clean driving licence and own transport.
- You will need to be able to travel locally, whether by car or public transport.
- Here’s what our volunteers say:
- Approaching community groups and setting up meetings/talks for the fundraiser to attend.
- Own means of transport would be beneficial.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.