jobs in Taunton TA4
- Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- The role maybe required to take on live hosting duties of specific…
- You will report any maintenance faults found within the accommodation and check that all inventory is correct, so our guests have everything they need, so…
- Our park teams are lead by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD’s which form a part of the park leadership team.
- Due to the nature of this role, a full British driving licence is required.
- Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail…
- You will need to be able to clear large amounts of dirty linen and rubbish bags in a timely manner to ensure our accommodation areas are clean and tidy prior to…
- Ensuring a robust knowledge of all products provided, identifying all secondary spend opportunities and Bar experience improvements.
- Ensuring a robust knowledge of all products provided, identifying all secondary spend opportunities and retail experience improvements.
- Pic n Paint Team Member.
- Hold Food Hygiene Level 2 or 3 is an advantage.
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare with a good knowledge of the EYFS.
- Have a problem solving attitude.
- .....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
- Has belief in the business;
- Relentless in delivering and supporting a high-quality accommodation experience for all of our Customers by following all trained Company processes and…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.