jobs in Tamworth B77
£25,001 - £35,000 a year
- Employee care helpline and access to digital GP (for repeat prescription orders and online doctor’s appointments).
£9.18 an hour
- To work quickly and efficiently to ensure warehouse deadlines are met.
- To attend daily pre-work communication meeting as required.
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
- Receiving inbound and outbound export and import freight (using WMS system).
- Forklift training and license will be provided.
- Company provided medical cash plan.
£8.21 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
- Our Store Team Members deliver outstanding customer service by greeting customers, assisting with product queries and providing a prompt service with a smile.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- They believe in taking on every job – no matter how small or large, simple or complex – and providing their customers with the best service possible.
- Full training, competitive rates of pay, staff discounts and flexible working opportunities are all on offer, along with good career development prospects that…
- In return, we’ll offer you flexible working patterns and train you on product knowledge, visual merchandising and most importantly offer you a GREAT place to…
As an office apprentice within the administration department, you will be assisting colleagues with a range of duties whilst we support you to achieve NVQ…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.