You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
£41,675 - £43,662 a year
- You will use your leadership and management skills to ensure that our children and families receive a high quality service through Child In Need, Child…
£45,271 a year
- Hold or be working towards an NVQ level 2 or 3 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject or have attained the appropriate level of knowledge gained through…
£9.09 an hour
- To drive sales, you’ll give regular feedback on performance to your team and deliver training and coaching on sales behaviours, product knowledge and much more.
- Supporting the General Manager GM, and in their absence the Duty Manager DM, with supervising departmental performance on a session-by-session basis, ensuring…
£17,929 a year
- The role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform…
- Delegation of job activities to maximise the flexibility and effective utilisation of staff, paying particular attention to high risk categorised operations.
£8.90 an hour
- You'll support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service…
£10.27 an hour
- While it is not imperative that you have a Level 3 qualification in health and social care, you just need to be interested in working towards it.
£9.30 an hour
- Attention to detail and thoroughness are essential - both our customers and the School expect a high quality service.
- Confident dealing with your team of staff.
£8.88 an hour
- Taking responsibility in the absence of a more senior colleague so that effective management cover is provided at all times and the safety and security of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.