jobs in Tamworth B77
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£10,546 - £10,920 a year
- Have experience working with young children, and youth previously at least 12 months.
- Working with Young Children and youth abroad would be beneficial but not…
£8.00 - £12.50 an hour
- If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
- We are currently seeking Carers, Healthcare Assistants & Support workers in Attleborough and…
£8.31 - £8.94 an hour
- This role is subject to pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
£8.50 - £12.45 an hour
- Nurseplus are looking for enthusiastic Support Worker to provide person-centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Swadlincote and…
Completely Care Recruitment Consultants
£10.55 - £11.70 an hour
- This role will be Supporting adults with autism or learning disabilities in a supported living setting.
- This Support worker role will involve day to day running…
£8.40 an hour
- Support workers are not expected to make or receive personal calls while supporting service users in their home or local community.
- 21, 28 and 35 hrs per week.
- Willing to undertake a DBS check at the cost of £44 if a registered DBS isn’t already obtained.
- Estio Healthcare are looking for enthusiastic and passionate…
InMind Community Support
- This will include everything from help with medication to teaching and maintaining important life skills (cooking, budgeting, and domestic tasks).
£8.30 an hour
- Apprenticeships - gain a fully funded Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care whilst earning.
- Starting rate £8.30 per hour rising to £8.47 on completion of…
Health and Social Care Jobs Ltd.
£9.60 - £10.15 an hour
- It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Your job will be to make a difference every day to an older person living in their own…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.