jobs in Tamworth B77
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£9 an hour
- QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2 and higher.
- If you require any advice on completing your application form, please call us on 0161 236 0829.
£8.21 - £8.56 an hour
- Social activities are part of a healthy and balanced life, our services users participate in many group and individual activities dependent on their personal…
£17,576 - £18,200 a year
- Have experience working with young children, and youth previously at least 12 months.
- Working with Young Children and youth abroad would be beneficial but not…
£8.21 an hour
- 20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays , pro rata for part time) , which increases after 3 and 5 years service -pension contribution -Access to free…
£8.50 an hour
- Level 3 Health & Social Care NVQ will be funded by Safe Haven Accommodation if the successful candidates do not already have the qualification.
- Your job will be to provide a consistent level of care and support to Adults / Children with learning disabilities, challenging behaviour, Mental Health.
£8.21 an hour
- All applications will be subject to DBS checks and references.
- Living Ambitions offer career development, local work, induction training, regular refresher…
Five star support ltd
- We are in need of care staff, to support individuals in the community or their own home.
- Experience within learning disabilities or in a care setting is…
- To live independently in their own home and engage in a wide variety of activities.
- To support energetic individuals with learning disabilities and complex…
- You will assist and encourage our residents to engage in everyday home, social, and work activities according to the individual’s choices.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.