jobs in Tamworth B77
£12,385 a year
- The service supports people from the age 21 + access suitable accommodation, primary health care services, training, education, employment and volunteering…
£19,554 - £23,836 a year
- For more information ask at your library or telephone 01332 255307.
- The role will involve you taking part in providing training, guidance and support on day-to…
£16,933 a year
- Similar roles: Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
- All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
£8.21 an hour
- Responsibilities can include supporting with daily activities, meal preparation, light domestic duties, support with medication & elements of personal care.
£8.35 an hour
- Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TS.
£8.21 an hour
- In return for your passion and commitment, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: -20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays , pro rata for…
£8.38 - £13.92 an hour
- Paid Shadowing in the field (meet the customers you will be caring for).
- The job role includes helping the local elderly and vulnerable in their own homes with…
£19,173 a year
- Leicestershire County Council offers high quality paid training, good terms and conditions, 24 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays for full time workers and…
- Fantastic Care opportunities available in West Midlands.
- Free two day training course.
- Eligibility documents to work in the UK.
- What do we look for from you?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.