You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The In Reach and Home Treatment Team are an older adult functional crisis team, intensively supporting service users who are at risk of a hospital admission.
£8.30 an hour
- You may get involved in exciting activities outside of the home too – our residents/service users participate in day trips, charity events and much more!
£16,933 a year
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
£12,746 a year
- Support activities that respond to individual preferences, both within the bungalow and in the local community.
- In this role you will:
- You will assist and encourage our residents to engage in everyday home, social, and work activities according to the individual’s choices.
- Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be…
£17,000 a year
- You’ll provide support, answer calls, apply for community alarms and refer customers to external agencies when needed.
- All applications will be subject to DBS checks and references.
- Lifeways offer career development, local work, induction training, regular refresher training,…
£11.50 an hour
- Assist in the planning of recreational, social, vocational, educational events and activities, escorting and supporting individuals as necessary during such…
£8.21 an hour
- 20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays , pro rata for part time) , which increases after 3 and 5 years’ service -pension contribution -Childcare…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.