jobs in Tamworth B77
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- Experience in working in sales and a leisure centre environment would be advantageous.
- We are seeking dynamic and well organised individuals who are passionate…
- To do well with us, you’ll need to share these qualities and be happy to work hard as part of a team that’s constantly on the move.
- Good questioning and listening skills - Confidence to advise and demonstrate to customers the features, actions and benefits of our products.
- The Frontline Customer Service Advisor is a key role for Customer Service, whose ultimate aim is logging customer’s bookings, maximising the booking conversion…
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Taking orders from customers and processing orders.
- Excellent telephone manner and be able to organise effectively.
- Escalating and manage customer complaints.
£12.67 an hour
- Handling enquiries by telephone or email.
- Role of a Customer Service Advisor working within the Customs Department:
- £12.67 per hour - (£26,300 when permanent).
Elizabeth Michael Assosciates
- Making calls to existing clients and updating the company's documents - NOT COLD CALLING!
- You will thrive within a busy environment and enjoy daily customer…
£18,000 a year
- Proactively working with customers on resolving their concerns or complaints.
- Providing an attentive and responsive service to our customers ensuring their…
Proactive Personnel ltd
£8.21 - £9.00 an hour
- You will be responsible for liaising with both customers and insurance companies, discussing claims, organising repairs & quoting for said repairs, organising…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.