jobs in Tamworth B77
£8,107 a year
- Have a Food Safety Level 2 qualification – or must be obtained within 6 months of employment.
- Are confident in operating a basic till and cash handling.
- We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic chef to join our friendly team in maintaining our high standards of catering and food hygiene.
£9,795 a year
- An enhanced DBS 'Disclosure and Barring Service' check for regulated activity (formerly known as CRB) and the Children's Barred List checks will be required for…
£18,720 - £19,760 a year
- Excellent communication and customer service skills – as you will be interacting with the customers base and onsite client.
- Pay Rate: £9 - £9.50 p/h.
£8.49 an hour
- You will hold a food hygiene certificate to at least level 3 (intermediate) or be working towards it.
- The Ideal candidate will have gained experience from…
£8.21 an hour
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients.
London Road Neurological
- Enhanced DBS is required to be paid for by the applicant.
- Handling small amounts of petty cash.
- Adhering to any Allergen Information.
- Follow a 4 week menu.
- Greenway House Residential Home in Lower Penn Wolverhampton require a cook for Saturday and Sunday - 9.30am - 2.00pm.
£8.71 an hour
- You must hold a current basic food hygiene qualification.
- The job is for either 3 or 4 shifts per week between 7.30am to 3.00pm.
- Langdale Care Homes are looking for Cook to join our existing team.
- If you are interested in the position please go to the following link and complete an…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.