jobs in Tamworth B77
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
£8.25 an hour
- QCF/NVQ 1 or 2 in Health and Social Care preferred or a willingness to work towards this.
- All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to…
£8.21 an hour
- As a Key Worker under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents.
- They’re adaptable, friendly, polite and caring.
- And, it means working flexibly to help them explore new interests, engage in physical exercise and activities…
- We run a busy activities programme, including day trips out, pet therapy, visits from entertainers, and activities with the local church group.
Nether Hall Care Home
- Activities available range from outdoor trips by bus, specialist events in the community, staff concerts, armchair exercise and visits to the cinema within the…
£10.25 - £10.50 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Perks of being directly employed:
- Mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension.
- The right to work in the UK.
£8.37 an hour
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification.
£8.21 an hour
- It’s about making sure our residents never lose their dignity or sense of individuality as you get involved in general activities within the care home.
- Caremark (Cannock Chase and South Staffordshire) offers a full training induction programme prior to starting, competitive hourly rates of pay, career…
£8.37 - £8.54 an hour
- The Park Residential and Nursing Home, 40 St Marks Road, Derby, Derbyshire.
- If you require further assistance please contact The Park Residential and Nursing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.