jobs in Tamworth B77
You refined by:
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£21,133 - £23,842 a year
- Please note that these vacancies are subject to a 5 year checkable history and the strict vetting standards set by G4S and the Secretary of State for the Home…
- Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility…
£27,000 a year
- Discounts across big brand names in retail, travel and cinema.
- Step up to the mark and work alongside your Store Manager to set the bar for your team.
- Understanding of how to work safely with children and/or vulnerable adults and uphold generally.
- Working with children and/or vulnerable adults.
£24,500 a year
- Full Valid UK Driving Licence is essential for this role.
- Cabwi Waste Water Treatment (Desirable) • H&S Qualification (Desirable).
- Good use of IT systems.
- You must be aged at least 18 years or over, and you’ve held an UK/EU manual driving licence for at least 12 months (with no more than 6 points on your licence).
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
- Offer fast and friendly service to all of our customers.
- Keep the sales floors looking fantastic and easy to shop from.
£23,011 a year
- A full driving license and own vehicle would be preferred for this role.
- You will have had experience in a similar social care environment but really you will…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.