You refined by:
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£25,623 a year
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with our customers, local groups and partner agencies is also considered…
- Our stores are successful when we all work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, and our people make the difference.
£10.10 an hour
- Strive towards promotion of a culture of excellence in all matters and to actively seek to “score a ten” in all dealings with internal and external customers.
- Joining the TUI Retail Team as a part time Travel Advisor, we will help you become a destination expert so that you can recommend and sell holidays and…
- As a Barclays Community Banker, you’ll be the first point of contact for our customers, providing expert advice on the products and services that are right for…
- This job creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean…
£18,801 a year
- A Level 2 NVQ in Customer Service / Administration (or equivalent qualification or willingness to study towards)is essential for this role, ideally alongside…
£8.38 an hour
- To provide an efficient and effective service to all our customers, understanding their needs and requirements and continually working to exceed their…
- To maintain and develop security and operational efficiency of the cash desk and ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.