jobs in Tamworth B77
You refined by:
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
£45,000 a year
- Whether youre greeting customers for the first time in store or visiting them in their own homes, you'll take time to listen to their wants and needs and…
- Picking great quality products for our online customers.
- You have great attention to detail and you care about giving customers a great shopping experience.
£8.21 an hour
- From welcoming customers into your store to making sure the shop floor’s spotless or lending a hand in the stockroom, you’ll take great pride in being the face…
£23,773 - £25,091 a year
- O2 Mobile phone packages, Dell laptops, Budget car hire, British Gas, Super Camps (Ofsted registered school holiday childcare).
- Onsite free access to the Gym.
£8.21 an hour
- Weekend working will be required – it’s when our customers love to shop most!
- Stores will be open 7 days a week and with extended opening hours.
- You will be a key team player and a brand adorer, but most importantly you will go above and beyond to ensure our customers are given the highest customer…
- Offer fast and friendly service to all of our customers.
- Keep the sales floors looking fantastic and easy to shop from.
£19,171 - £21,166 a year
- Co-ordinating regular home visits and communicating with external agencies, relatives, care agencies and support workers.
£19,768 - £21,349 a year
- The successful candidate will need to be well organised, flexible and committed to supporting not only the volunteers but also the development of Rugby Children…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.