jobs in Tamworth B77
You refined by:
Derby DE1 (undo)
Primary Care Services
£8.66 an hour
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Found...
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Most of our posts are subject to a DBS check, however having a criminal record will not necessarily bar you from obtaining a position.
- Please note internally we call this role a Sales Team Member.
- To make it as a Retail Assistant, you’ll need to be:
- Key benefits for Retail Assistants.
- The successful candidates will need an enhanced DBS Check.
- You will gain a Level 2 in Mentoring.
- The successful post holders will be students from Derby College…
- Welcoming our customers as they arrive at the airport and helping them with any queries.
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and friendly service that meets…
- We are looking for undergraduate students in their placement year, who have a can do attitude, passion to succeed and are capable of quickly learning on the job…
Landau Forte Charitable Trust
£8.41 an hour
- Landau Forte Charitable Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and…
- In addition to supporting the store meeting it’s financial targets, you will be assisting with deliveries and carrying out stock inspections, as well as…
£18,672 - £19,446 a year
- You should be customer focused and have demonstrable experience of working with a range of customers of all ages and abilities in a health and wellbeing service…
- Experience of the health and social care sector (HCA, Support Worker, Mental Health Worker).
- You will work with people living in the service, supporting them,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.