jobs in Tamworth B77
You refined by:
Derby DE1 (undo)
£19,554 - £20,344 a year
- As a minimum, applicants must possess a full clean manual geared car driving license and have substantial wide occupational experience of grounds maintenance…
£9.19 an hour
- This post is subject to a DBS (formerly Enhanced CRB) Check, Medical Clearance and satisfactory references.
- Scale 3, Point 17, £9.19 per hour.
£16,000 - £17,000 a year
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared…
£19,554 - £21,166 a year
- For more information ask at your library or telephone 01332 255307.
- TO APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY PLEASE VISIT THE DERBY HOMES WEBSITE.
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- There are currently 2 vacancies as Specialist Community Advisors within the team covering Derby City and Southern Derbyshire County.
£8.21 an hour
- The Restaurant team takes pride in preparing and serving up our great selection of food and drinks and keeping the restaurant spotlessly clean.
£22,911 - £25,295 a year
- Your observations of the interaction between children and their parents/carers during supervised contact and the recording that you will undertake is critical…
£17,550 - £18,000 a year
- Our generous and competitive benefits package includes; enhanced annual leave of 25 days per annum for a full time role, a paid PeoplePlus Life Event Day each…
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- Experience in working in a customer service and sports centre environment would be advantageous.
- Please be aware that where there are staff within the…
£10.06 an hour
- Serving customers in a timely and polite manner.
- Tags: Team Member, Customer Service Assistant, Retail Assistant, Catering Assistant, Kitchen Assistant, Shop…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.