jobs in Tamworth B77
You refined by:
Derby DE1 (undo)
- Welcoming guests at reception, managing the booking system and taking calls.
- Serving guests and preparing drinks at the Hollywood Bar.
- Ensure that feedback is delivered to candidates in a professional and timely manner.
- Have a proven track record of managing the end to end recruitment process…
- , we'll depend on you to act as the first point-of-contact for our customers, mainly face to face in a confident, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Assist with anti-social behaviour issues or any other concerns tenants may have with their home environment.
- Enabling individuals to self manage their personal…
Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundatio...
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- It processes a large variety of telephone calls and referrals for community staff on a daily basis.
- The Community Access Point Call Centre is a point of contact…
£32,878 - £36,876 a year
- To be accountable for the co-production of high quality person centred Education Health and Care Plans (EHCP) for children and young people with Special…
University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Found...
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- The Intervention Worker will join a very well established multi-disciplinary team providing a range of intensive interventions to a small number of children and…
- You will be part of an expert team driving brand awareness and sales, while making each of our customers feel special every day.
- Sell our incredible products, their features and benefits by recommending footwear and accessories that meet and exceed our customers' wants and needs.
- Sky Recruitment - Team member Twilight.
- The description should be entered by the recruiter.
- The key responsibilities should be entered by the recruiter.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.