jobs in Tamworth B77
You refined by:
Derby DE1 (undo)
- That's what we're all about.
- What you’ll be doing: • Responsible for meeting and greeting customers.
- Informing customers about our latest promotions.
- Keeping the shop clean and tidy.
SIMPLY UNIFORM LIMITED
- Face to face sales enquiries with customers when they visit.
- Dealing with incoming sales enquires through the telephone, website and email accounts.
£10.05 - £10.69 an hour
- Located just outside of Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas.
£38,000 - £40,000 a year
- Working with line managers to ensure closure of Find It Fix It activities in a timely manner with robust corrective actions and to escalate non adherence of…
£29,636 - £32,029 a year
- The key responsibilities of the post are the ability to shift lead, manage and lead a team of other residential child care workers to enable young people to…
£9.86 - £11.86 an hour
- Working within a busy environment the role entails moving products around the warehouse and yard which does include some outdoor exposure.
BJG SERVICES (DERBY) LTD
£15 - £18 an hour
- Ordering of materials and tooling, understanding of labour timings and quoting our customers will be very desirable, Training on our sales/purchasing system can…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Team Administrator to join the Adult Community Team within the Derby City Neighbourhood.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.