jobs in Tamworth B77
£22,628 - £24,455 a year
- You will be able to demonstrate skills in visitor services, landscape and habitat management, path and waterway maintenance, access improvements, events and…
£8.21 an hour
- You’ll be responsible for checking visitors in on arrival, answering queries and making sure visitors can find everything they need for their visit.
£32,166 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
£18,513 - £22,668 a year
- Develop close working relationships with key community bodies such as local councils, schools, housing associations and community organisations, to gather and…
£24,000 a year
- The IT/Communications Officer will be based at our head office in Derby with the potential for occasional home working.
- This role is 37.5 hours per week.
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- 16 + hours 3 - 5 days £8.51.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Come and join our friendly team in an exciting brand new shop opening early 2020.
£10.96 an hour
- You will be working in a fast paced target driven environment and be required to use hand and air tools.
- Our client, Toyota Motor Manufacturing UK, is looking…
- A full, valid clean driving licence, with a minimum of 4 years driving experience is essential.
- We have a hard working and high performing culture where…
£8.30 an hour
- Our Sales Assistants work alongside the management team and volunteers to ensure the efficient running of the store.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.