jobs in Tamworth B77
- 112 UCAS points - this must include at least 64 points from two A levels or equivalent BTEC National Qualifications including a Mathematics based subject AND at…
Macmartin Creative Ltd
- Working as a Digital Marketing Assistant, you will work across several areas of our business, including website design, social media, search engine optimisation…
- Preparing designed tied bouquets for retail in Morrison's Stores worldwide.
- You will also have the opportunity to work alongside the designers planning new…
- On successful completion of your Level 3 apprenticeship along with functional skills in Maths and English (where required) you will be a fully qualified Light…
- The Frontline Customer Service Advisor is a key role for Customer Service, whose ultimate aim is logging customer’s bookings, maximising the booking conversion…
- We are looking for an apprentice who is willing to work towards their NVQ qualifications and learn what it takes to be a great hair stylist.
- Receive and make telephone calls as required.
- An excellent telephone manner and the ability to multi-task.
- To provide a welcoming, friendly, polite reception…
£13,532 a year
- Alternatively, a BTEC Level 3 extended diploma in an engineering-related subject including Further Maths at DDM minimum.
- Typical placement roles can include:
£145 a week
- Under supervision carry out the following: reception duties, answering telephone, receiving mail, meeting and greeting of patients and/or carers, managing…
MCCRORY TRAINING LIMITED
- We are looking for a professional person to enhance our team, you will be computer literate with a good telephone manner and communication skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.