jobs in Tamworth B77
You refined by:
Derby DE1 (undo)
£28,592 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- In addition to supporting the store meeting it’s financial targets, you will be assisting with deliveries and carrying out stock inspections, as well as…
£16,565 - £17,062 a year
- Working on the hospital’s busy reception, our Receptionists are responsible for processing clients who attend the hospital, answering telephone enquiries,…
- Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility…
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
- Carry out control of access and egress at vehicle access points and building entrances.
£22,274 a year
- The Inclusion Curriculum is looking to appoint an Inclusion Job Coach to deliver work focused skill sand create/support work placement opportunities for…
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.