jobs in Tamworth B77
£9.50 an hour
- Other tasks will include liaison with customers/sites by telephone/email to ensure refunds are processed inline with agreed terms and general communication…
£17,000 - £20,000 a year
- Processing sales and purchase invoices and accounting for incoming payments.
- Managing petty cash transactions and employee expenses.
£18,000 - £21,000 a year
- This is a full time, permanent position, offering a lot of variety so it is ideal for someone who is used to a busy role, working in a fast paced environment…
£21,000 - £23,000 a year
- Reporting directly to Director and company accountant, you will be a proactive, well organised and will enjoy a busy environment.
£15,000 a year
- Answering the telephone when required and directing it to the right department.
- Distributing all incoming and outgoing post.
- Covering for finance as required.
£17,000 - £21,000 a year
- Processing time sheets and orders for a weekly payroll run — around 150 per week.
- Oversee all aspects from accepting monthly orders, raising applications for…
£10.25 an hour
- Administration of purchase orders - planning, creating and confirming.
- You must also come from a solid administration background and have a good working…
£20,000 a year
- Internal liaison with sales teams to ensure all goods delivered are invoiced.
- Logging of queries received electronically or by post.
£19,000 - £21,000 a year
- Ensuring the resolution of pricing/delivery/master data/other queries via liaison with local and non-UK-based purchasing /logistics/operations staff.
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- Raising and planning of sales orders.
- Liaising with production and transport departments to ensure that orders are delivered on time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.