jobs in Tamworth B77
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Taking orders from customers and processing orders.
- Excellent telephone manner and be able to organise effectively.
- Escalating and manage customer complaints.
£12 an hour
- The ideal candidate will be very professional, have a great telephone manner and have a passion to deliver a top level service to stakeholders at all times.
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Sorting any supply chain or delivery issues.
- This will enable you to register for job alerts, apply for jobs and for us to help you find your next role.
£22,000 a year
- The role will have direct access to information provided confidentially by customers and created in the company.
£28,000 a year
- Follow up on sales and service proposals submitted to customers.
- Management of deviations at Customers.
- SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Sales and…
£17,000 - £18,000 a year
- Processing sales and invoices and accounting for incoming payments.
- You will join a small, fast paced department where no two days are the same.
£22,000 - £23,000 a year
- This is a really exciting role, working for a business who truly look after their staff, offer a fantastic, modern working environment alongside a number of fun…
£16,009 a year
- Achieving and exceeding individual and business targets e.g. number of telephone calls made per day, number of appointments booked per day, quality of…
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- Raising and planning of sales orders.
- They require a Sales Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
- Liaising with production and transport departments…
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- The key to this role is Customer Service, however you will also be responsible for proactively supporting the marketing and business development teams by…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.