jobs in Tamworth B77
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- You will be dealing with customers on a day-to-day basis; therefore it will be important to be well-spoken and articulate at all times.
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- You will be responsible for ensuring inventory levels for are maintained at an appropriate level, ensuring that product is stocked in the correct facility to…
£20,800 a year
- Your duties will include purchase ledger, sales ledger, credit control, bank reconciliations, petty cash, expenses, wages and general office duties.
£25,000 a year
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to company…
£18,000 a year
- You will provide ongoing support to the sales team and customers by conducting administrative tasks in relation to products, sales and ordering, including post…
£21,000 - £25,000 a year
- Engage with new customers to understand needs and requirements and map these into the product/service on offer.
- Comfortable working to KPI and sales targets.
£19,000 - £22,000 a year
- Answering the switchboard and directing calls appropriately.
- Dealing with any internal or external enquiries.
- Organising the car park and spaces.
£24,000 a year
- You'll own and manage a range of products to achieve sales and margin targets.
- You'll be responsible for the Â‘better buying' targets for your categories…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Willing to learn products, willing to chat with customers to build up good relationships.
- Web design, revising, banner, content, plug in, updating management.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Answering the telephone when required and directing it to the right department.
- Filing, scanning, printing, laminating, photo-copying, plus more.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.