jobs in Tamworth B77
£22,000 - £23,000 a year
- Background in property and housing would be useful.
- The Secretary will be responsible for:
- A Property Company based in Wolverhampton.
£16,000 - £16,500 a year
- The Administrator will be responsible for:
- The Administrator will be have:
- Handling and distributing the post.
- A law firm based in Wolverhampton.
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Great transport links + Additional benefits.
- Professional qualification or working towards (i.e. CIPP/ PMI level 4) ESSENTIAL.
£24,000 - £27,000 a year
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar role;
- A public sector organisation looking to add an experienced Finance Officer to their growing and…
£16,000 - £20,000 a year
- Filing, organising and supporting wider finance team.
- Our client is looking for someone with entry level finance exposure, intermediate excel skills and…
£14,000 - £18,000 a year
- Taking calls and dealing to suppliers.
- A public sector organisation looking for some temporary finance admin to support with an increased volume of work.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Respond to all related enquires via email and telephone.
- Meet requirements in a timely manner.
- The key responsibilities of the Finance Administrator include the…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Finance Officer + Wolverhampton based + Great Public Transport links.
- Monthly cash flow analysis and invoicing.
- Preparation of year end accounts.
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Proven experience of processing company expenses or experience working in a role requiring a high level of processing activity dealing with multiple…
£20,000 - £21,000 a year
- Have minimum 2 years experience processing payroll;
- Processing high volume of expenses;
- Processing payroll from start to finish;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.