jobs in Tadley
- You can carry out your volunteering activities flexibly i.e. an hour or two a week and on evenings and weekends.
- You will be able to volunteer at Alzheimer's Society premises, in a community based setting or from home.
- This will include creating and providing social and…
- Are prepared to complete necessary training and similar learning activities to help you in your role, both at the start and thereafter.
- Have limited time and would appreciate a flexible volunteer role.
- You will be placing collecting tins in various premises such as supermarkets, shopping /garden…
- Are confident giving talks and representing Alzheimer’s Society at corporate meetings and local events.
- Are willing to help out where needed in the group and help ensure those who attend have an enjoyable time.
- Have some understanding of dementia and its impact on…
- You will be encouraged to bring your own ideas for local fundraising events and also to support local fundraising campaigns.
We have removed 27 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.