jobs in Swiss Cottage
- Build successful working relationships with customers, face to face and over the telephone, to help identify opportunities and drive sales growth for your…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- As you'll be first point of contact our client is looking for a Receptionist who is friendly and welcoming, happy to act as the 'face of the company'.
£20,000 a year
- Discounted in Club products, including food and beverage, PT sessions, junior swimming and tennis lessons.
- FREE Club membership for you and your family.
- Build relationships with customers, both face to face and via the telephone, to drive sales growth for your branch.
- Does this sound like you?
£100,000 - £120,000 a year
- We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
Job Reference: JO-1911-33781574260639 Salary From: 50000 Salary To: 60000 Day Rate From: Day Rate To: Salary per: Annum Job Duration: Job Start Date:…
£24,000 - £25,000 a year
- Answering the phones, dealing with queries from PRs, press officer, readers and internal staff.
- Dealing with all invoices and expenses for the department,…
- Have excellent communication skills for dealing with customers and colleagues alike.
- Deal with customers on a day to day basis in the yard, building long term…
- A valid 3.5T licence (Category B) licence.
- Furthermore, as a customer delivery driver, you will be required to safely deliver building materials to our…
£51,954 - £66,804 a year
- The role has responsibility for delivering reactive and planned maintenance, health and safety and soft services across the estate, this comprises of 44 sites…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.