jobs in Swiss Cottage
MARS CHOCOLATE UK LIMITED
- What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills…
- Dealing with customers via the phone and online.
- Serving customers over the counter.
- Working as part of the internal branch team and network to ensure our…
ACADEMY INSURANCE SERVICES LIMITED
- Being the first point of contact for customers, answering the phone in a professional and honest manner.
- The employer is looking for an Apprentice Insurance…
£308 - £365 a week
- Have a confident telephone manner.
- Monitor multiple inboxes and raise Incidents and Change Requests reported via e-mail and also by telephone (internal and…
- Prior experience in technology sales would be a distinct advantage, either direct sales or pre-sales.
- The Sales Team cultivates and manages corporate end user…
MILESHIELD COMMERCIAL FUNDING LIMITED
- Taking inbound calls from customers and suppliers and assisting them or escalating them within the team where necessary.
- Keen to learn and develop.
S T A Group Ltd
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely…
£200 a week
- To telephone schools and other organisations, as required, for recruitment or data collection purposes and respond to telephone and email queries from schools,…
IRIS Software Group
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- Providing a focused and friendly service to all customers, providing quotations and assisting with queries, taking messages where appropriate.
Allport Cargo Services
£15,000 a year
- Pulling reports from the system and re formatting for customers.
- Answering the telephone and directing queries to the relevant departments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.