jobs in Swiss Cottage
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- How will you do it?
- Welcoming our customers as they arrive at the airport and helping them with any queries.
- Greeting our customers as they arrive back at the airport from their…
£33,956 a year
- 2 Project Support Officers in the Programme Delivery team (Permanent).
- You will also need to work accurately with good attention to detail in raising purchase…
£34,128 - £36,486 a year
- You will be responsible for a caseload of young people/adults, providing proactive risk management and targeted interactions to deliver a needs-led “wrap-around…
- Able to deal in a sensitive and understanding manner with a variety of people, including survivors of human rights violations and others who may be distressed;
£8.75 an hour
- What’s more, you’ll have some impressive tech to help you out.
- You will be working 6 hours per week on a fixed term basis until 11th January 2020, across a…
- As a member of the team you are responsible for the safety and comfort of all customers whilst onboard our aircraft.
Horniman Museum and Gardens
£26,650 a year
- You will create engaging culturally relevant content for local music audiences, primarily on social media, to help strengthen links between the Horniman’s…
- We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.Your…
£25,000 a year
- As part of the Home & Property team, you will be commited to putting our customers first.
- We also close between Christmas and New Year, so you get another 3…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.