jobs in Swiss Cottage
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- The successful candidate will have worked on reception previously and be committed to a permanent role in West London.
£30,000 - £31,000 a year
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Administration, ideally have worked as a PA before and be willing to learn.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- A prestigious and highly regarded Independent School set in lovely grounds in West London.
- A high level of emotional intelligence for dealing with a range of…
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- The successful candidate will have some experience in a Customer service and have a good telephone manner.
- Dealing with queries by phone and email.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Based in West London this group of Independent Schools provides a high standard of Education to children of all ages.
- Fee Invoicing and updating the Fee Ledger.
£25,000 - £26,000 a year
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Administration associated with this role.
- Using their Italian language to deal with the market and provide…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Working within a fantastic team who support and promote development, this benefits administration role is perfect for a candidate looking to further their…
£42,000 - £45,000 a year
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in…
£24,000 - £26,000 a year
- Support Operations team by responding to emails or taking phone calls during busy periods;
- A fast learner and enthusiastic about learning new subjects and…
£23,000 - £26,000 a year
- Office management assistance (including scanning, formatting and filing documents, meeting and greeting clients and answering telephone calls).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.