jobs in Swiss Cottage
£42,000 - £45,000 a year
- The EA will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to one MD, 2 Principals and 1 Associates within the Private Equity team.
£43,000 - £45,000 a year
- Some of the Office Administrators responsibilities will be, but not limited to; providing administrative services and support to the teams, research and plan…
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Manage general office administrative duties including invoices, note taking, typing meeting notes, document scanning, filing, printing, photocopying and binding…
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Screening and redirecting any calls, dealing with queries as appropriate.
- Organising regular staff and social events within the office and the wider team.
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- Basic information gathering in preparation for meetings, telephone calls and appointments.
- The right person for this EA role for West End based Private Equity…
£25,000 - £33,000 a year
- Manage the Accounts Payable mailbox and deal with supplier queries, ensuring all queries are resolved efficiently and professionally.
£24,000 a year
- Have previously worked as an Administrator or Team Administrator.
- Our client is a well known, successful, accountancy firm looking to recruit a permanent…
£26,000 - £28,000 a year
- Along with being the main Point of Contact for Financial Advisors and investors, and managing such relations and their queries, the Client Administrator will be…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Dealing with queries regarding payroll, via phone and email.
- Dealing with SMP and SSP calculations.
- Experience dealing with clients and stakeholders of all…
£23,000 - £26,000 a year
- Capable of dealing with customers and colleagues in a polite and professional manner.
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices, matching invoices to purchase…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.