jobs in Swiss Cottage
£23,000 - £32,000 a year
- In particulary they are searching for someone with exceptional administration skills with previous HR Administration experience and ideally diary management…
£22,000 - £27,000 a year
- Recruitment - post adverts on job boards, screen candidates, arrange and conduct telephone interviews, arrange face to face interviews.
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- A highly competitive salary (dependent on experience), fantastic benefits, career progression opportunities.
- Improving agility by utilising people in our growth…
£38,000 - £42,000 a year
- The client is a market leading Retail brand with offices nationwide.
- Obtain approval for external law firm invoices and raise Purchase Orders for their payment…
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Raising invoices and emailing to customers.
- Raising necessary legal paperwork for outstanding invoices (i.e. Money Claim @ County Court) to recover debt…
- Resolve all purchase orders, invoice and payment queries, working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Approving suppliers on Purchase Ordering system.
- Ensure all data is captured in a timely manner.
- This role requires someone who is always looking to streamline processes and work in the most efficient manner…
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- Answering the telephone and dealing with customers in a confident and professional manner.
- Ensuring all debts on the ledger between P-S are collected within…
£24,000 - £26,000 a year
- A competitive salary, parking, benefits, career progression.
- Provides general administrative support to IFAs, as required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.