jobs in Swiss Cottage
- Have solid exposure (ideally 1-2 years) within a HR Advisory position.
- Extensive experience with handling complex Employee Relations cases.
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits.
- Preparing purchase orders in accordance with requests for materials.
- They are seeking a local candidate who has a strong background in Bookkeeping/Payroll and someone who works well in a fast paced environment.
£33,000 - £38,000 a year
- Ideally be CIPD qualified or part qualified.
- Be confident in dealing with challenging objections from stakeholders.
- Mentor junior members of the HR team.
£24,000 - £27,000 a year
- Scanning or filing of documents.
- Knowledge of VAT in regard to residential and mixed contracts (pref).
- Accurate input of Sub-Contractor payments.
- We can offer you a competitive salary together with uncapped commission and bonuses; alongside a wide range of attractive employee benefits including discounted…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.