jobs in Swiss Cottage
£14 - £16 an hour
- Have at least 2 years experience in Accountancy.
- Responsible for London Equinox clubs and building rapport with club managers to assist with monthly expense…
£35,000 - £38,000 a year
- At least 2 year's bookkeeping experience.
- Prepare cash statements as required.
- Double entry bookkeeping for a variety of structures under administration.
£28,000 - £32,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be educated to a degree level, with a CIPD qualifications or plans to undertake the qualification.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Organize incoming and outgoing inspections and prepare inspection reports.
- Knowledge of relevant local regulations, applicable to UK.
£23,000 - £26,000 a year
- Good communicator, making sure tasks are clearly understood and taking personal responsibility in dealing with queries to/from the client engagement teams.
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Dealing with internal and external customer and supplier queries and providing day to day support for finance related tasks.
- XERO system knowledge an advantage.
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Entering purchase invoices in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with international VAT / global sales tax rules (in particular European VAT including…
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Dealing with suppliers and queries.
- The successful Bookkeeper will be studying towards an accountancy qualification, have experience in a similar role and must…
£36,000 - £40,000 a year
- They have multiple office locations across the country and this role will be split between their two London offices - Central and East.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Assisting databases relating to administration.
- Knowledge of legal databases and information resources required, and implementing an electronic data management…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.