jobs in Swiss Cottage
£26,000 - £28,000 a year
- The successful Sales Ledger Clerk will have at least two years experience working in a similar role and be either AAT qualified or in the early stages of ACCA…
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Participate in internal projects impacting the Sales Operations Team (as and when required).
- Liaising with Sales teams globally to collate status of…
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Dealing with bank account transactions.
- Accurate filing of all electronic and paper documents.
- Other administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the…
£28,000 - £35,000 a year
- My client pays monthly commissions to approximately 50 sales staff, and quarterly and annual bonuses to approximately 120 senior staff, as well as a number of…
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- The role on offer is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate who is looking to continue on their career as an Executive Assistant in Financial Services.
£23,441 - £26,046 a year
- Being the first point of contact for customers.
- Receptionist or customer service experience.
- Supporting the team with administrative tasks.
£24,000 - £27,000 a year
- The ideal Part Time Bookkeeper will have experience working in a busy Finance Department.
- A salary of between £24,000 and £27,000 (pro rata) plus generous…
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- Aid with the planning, testing and implementation of Finance-related projects.
- Assist with the preparation of financial reports for controllers and local…
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Scanning and filing of documents.
- Complete purchase orders and obtain supplies.
- The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Entering purchase invoices in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with international VAT / global sales tax rules (in particular European VAT including…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.