jobs in Swiss Cottage
£34,000 - £37,000 a year
- A Registered Provider who operates across England, providing homes for affordable housing and shared ownership.
- Knowledge of housing management systems.
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Handling data entry onto sage.
- The Client is a well know human rights charity that aims to ensure human rights are being fulfilled across all businesses.
£28,000 - £34,000 a year
- A professional and confident manner for dealing with parents.
- A very highly regarded Independent School based in London set within lovely grounds and first…
- Work closely with the Chief Investment Officer.
- The applicant must also have strong system/software skills and be confident to write clear and concise reports…
£35,000 - £42,000 a year
- The Student Finance Officer is responsible for the following duties:
- The succesful Student Finance Officer will have experience in the Education setting and…
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- They will also have to supervise the Leadership Support Team, and to line manage an Administrative.
- The successful EA - CEO will have to provide a high quality,…
£30,000 - £32,000 a year
- Diary management on behalf of the Partner and 3 Directors - booking internal and external meetings, video conferences and Skype calls.
- Be a good team player.
£35,000 - £38,000 a year
- You will support 1 Partner and 2 Principals.
- You will have managed really busy diaries, you'll have booked travel across multiple time zones.
£42,000 - £48,000 a year
- This is fast paced and confidence with this level of support for more than one person is important - you must be happy to support teams as well as Senior Execs!
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Handle all incoming calls and emails.
- The role on offer to the candidate will be a full time receptionist role with a generous pack and company benefits!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.