jobs in Swiss Cottage
£10 - £12 an hour
- They are looking for a Cash Office Assistant to join the team who has previous experience working with cash or behind a till.
£12 - £15 an hour
- This data entry temp role for City of London insurance firm will involve entering accurate information from documents into an eclipse data base and any ad hoc…
£12 - £15 an hour
- Be really professional and have a good telephone manner.
- You will be responsible for meeting and greeting, answering the phone but also looking after the office…
£35,000 - £42,000 a year
- A salary of between £35,000 and £42,000 plus generous benefits.
- Provide advice on benefits and student funding.
- Administer Student Hardship Funds and Bursaries.
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- Previous exposure to project work.
- Managing the CEO's projects.
- Diary and inbox management of CEO.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
£15 an hour
- Build relationships with customers to mitigate complaints and demonstrate a clear understanding of their needs.
£27,000 - £35,000 a year
- Assist the PM to ensure the budget sheet is maintained correctly and that invoicing is processed and approved in a timely manner.
- Input orders onto Qube system.
£12 - £14 an hour
- Looking for someone to assist with all company KYC information.
- £13 per hour to candidate.
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- The successful candidate for this Payroll Assistant will be on a 2-4 week notice period, in addition the candidates will need to have at least 2 years…
£13 - £16 an hour
- Painting student rooms and accommodation.
- Painting the main University campus.
- With possible long term job opportunities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.