jobs in Swiss Cottage
£20,000 - £21,000 a year
- Working within the sales and purchase ledger department in all aspects of purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control.
- Using the SAP system daily.
£30,000 - £34,000 a year
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships and work effectively with all areas of the business (directly interacting with Sales Directors and…
£25,000 - £38,000 a year
- To be successful in the position you will have previously worked in a PA position ideally as a Medical PA in either a Medical centre or Hospital.
£25,000 a year
- A highly reputable business based in offices in the Leatherhead area with free parking provided, and easy access via public transport.
£19,000 - £24,000 a year
- Our client is a fast growing busy organisation and has created this new role to assist with the ever growing workload.
- The successful candidate will have:
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Our client is an established company, looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their finance team.
- Constant briefing/liaison with a team leader.
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Matching batching and coding invoices approx 100 per day.
- Previous Purchase Ledger exposure particularly to a high volume of invoices.
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Previous experience of processing the payroll from start to finish from a chartered accountants or payroll bureau.
- Free parking plus excellent company benefits.
£27,000 - £33,000 a year
- You must have a minimum of 3 years experience with Collections/Accounts Receivable.
- Have a clear understanding of Credit Control procedures.
£12 - £14 an hour
- The ideal candidate will have a background in accounts payable/ expenses and able to start immediately.
- Matching, batching and coding invoices.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.