jobs in Swiss Cottage
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- To deal will all queries from customers and other agencies regarding fees.
- To produce statements of payments and outstanding debts to customers on a regular…
£25,000 - £33,000 a year
- Potential compliance issues are to be identified and addressed in a timely manner.
- Deal with all administrative tasks that fall on the Core Compliance team and…
£20,000 - £28,000 a year
- Project administration such as looking after mailing lists, sending out invitations for events, managing the filing systems.
- This dynamic role will see you.
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Ad hoc tasks including cheque deposits, cash withdrawal and cost reviews.
- Preparation and filing of tax documentation.
- Be studying for ACCA or CIMA.
£45,000 - £47,000 a year
- Handling escalated complaints from customers and MPs.
- A salary of c.£47,000 in addition to a performance related bonus, generous annual leave and pension…
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Assisting with sales by conducting viewings of vacant space in absence of the Centre Manager.
- Screening and redirecting telephone enquiries.
£25,000 - £29,000 a year
- This organisation based in West London offers affordable homes to individuals and families across the UK.
- The Junior Management Accountant will be responsible…
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Manage general office administrative duties including invoices, note taking, typing meeting notes, document scanning, filing, printing, photocopying and binding…
£35,000 - £42,000 a year
- Key member of the in-house client service team who are responsible for incoming calls, emails and messages providing timely, accurate and clear responses to…
- Engagement & Well-being: Supports HRD with the planning and successful implementation of well-being activities.
- Proactive HR assistant to join our HR team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.