jobs in Swiss Cottage
£25,000 - £26,000 a year
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Using their Italian language to deal with the market and provide customer service.
- The applicant must also have strong system/software skills and be confident to write clear and concise reports on investment related matters.
£36,000 - £38,000 a year
- An annual salary of £36,000-£38,000, plus generous annual leave and pension.
- Provide personal assistant support to the team.
£22,000 - £26,000 a year
- Issuing of ID and access badges for new hires/vendors/visitors and maintaining record of same.
- Demonstrate permanent high level of security awareness, knowledge…
£26,000 - £28,000 a year
- General office admin, including distribution of mail and filing.
- Dealing with daily queries raised by suppliers and chambers.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Manage general office administrative duties including invoices, note taking, typing meeting notes, document scanning, filing, printing, photocopying and binding…
£27,000 a year
- Ensure products and equipment are transported to the venue.
- General cleanliness of kitchen/office and reception.
- Ensure showroom is kept clean and tidy.
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- Managing calls and correspondence on behalf of the team e.g. letters, emails etc.
- Attending project meetings to take minutes and follow-up on action points,…
£25,000 - £33,000 a year
- Potential compliance issues are to be identified and addressed in a timely manner.
- Assist the UK Head of Compliance with executing the Compliance Monitoring…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- The successful candidate will have at least 6 months experience in an administrative role within Financial Services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.