jobs in Swiss Cottage
£42,000 - £45,000 a year
- The EA will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to one MD, 2 Principals and 1 Associates within the Private Equity team.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Based in West London this group of Independent Schools provides a high standard of Education to children of all ages.
- Fee Invoicing and updating the Fee Ledger.
£35,000 - £42,000 a year
- The Student Finance Officer is responsible for the following duties:
- The succesful Student Finance Officer will have experience in the Education setting and…
- Work closely with the Chief Investment Officer.
- The applicant must also have strong system/software skills and be confident to write clear and concise reports…
£25,000 - £29,000 a year
- This organisation based in West London offers affordable homes to individuals and families across the UK.
- The Junior Management Accountant will be responsible…
£36,000 - £38,000 a year
- A friendly and sociable personality.
- An annual salary of £36,000-£38,000, plus generous annual leave and pension.
- A membership organisation based in London.
£30,000 - £32,000 a year
- There is a high volume of work to process and the job holder will be expected to prioritise and use their initiative and commercial sense to ensure that queries…
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- They will also have to supervise the Leadership Support Team, and to line manage an Administrative.
- The successful EA - CEO will have to provide a high quality,…
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- Assisting in the provision of appropriate, consistent answers to general queries on policies and procedures, escalating queries to the Senior Compliance Officer…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- The Junior Administrator is responsible for meeting and greeting any candidates attending an interview, logging and tracking applications, arranging and booking…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.