jobs in Swiss Cottage
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- You will also work on the switchboard too and will be transferring calls in a highly professional manner.
- You will meet and greet in a professional manner and…
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Assisting with sales by conducting viewings of vacant space in absence of the Centre Manager.
- Screening and redirecting telephone enquiries.
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Screening and redirecting any calls, dealing with queries as appropriate.
- Organising regular staff and social events within the office and the wider team.
£35,000 - £42,000 a year
- The Student Finance Officer is responsible for the following duties:
- The succesful Student Finance Officer will have experience in the Education setting and…
£20,500 a year
- Gardening or DIY experience would be an advantage together with a recognised City & Guilds or Bics qualification in cleaning, although not essential as training…
£28,000 - £31,000 a year
- Professional, friendly and welcoming attitude.
- Monitoring stock levels of Stationary and Consumables used by Employees and placing orders with suppliers.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- The candidate will be providing Administration Support to a sales team of 4 people.
- The successful candidate will have at least a years experience within the…
£28,000 - £34,000 a year
- A professional and confident manner for dealing with parents.
- A very highly regarded Independent School based in London set within lovely grounds and first…
£42,000 - £45,000 a year
- The EA will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to one MD, 2 Principals and 1 Associates within the Private Equity team.
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Screening and redirecting phone calls, handling queries as appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting guests and visitors.
- Making tea and coffee for guests.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.