jobs in Swiss Cottage
£75,000 - £90,000 a year
- Prepare, review, negotiate and finalise a wide range of commercial contracts in relation to sales activities and procurement (including tender responses and…
£20,000 - £40,000 a year
- Ability to thrive working in a high performance, corporate sales environment.
- Winning new clients as well as maintaining and developing further relationships…
£25,000 - £32,000 a year
- Placing purchase orders, obtaining the best prices possible.
- Committing materials to customer orders.
- Strong administration and communication skills.
£20,000 - £26,000 a year
- As the Sales Representative you will be responsible for:
- The successful Sales Representative will:
- Respond to telephone and email queries and prepare quotations…
- Global Head Regulatory Affairs & Labeling needs to have occupied a Director level role previous, managed large teams in different countries and who can…
£70,000 - £75,000 a year
- For this Senior Finance Business Partner role we are looking for a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, and ACCA), 5 year minimum experience, who has strong…
£55,000 - £60,000 a year
- Proven track record of ability to work independently and take ownership and accountability of results in a structured, professional manner;
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- As a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate your primary role will be to support CMC project activities for customers, work collaboratively with company personnel…
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- In order to successfully obtain this position, you will need proven mixed tax experience within a Practice, preferably educated to degree level as well as ATT…
- Ensuring effective communication and influencing technical outcomes/situations with internal customers throughout batch execution.
- 25 days annual leave plus.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.