jobs in Swiss Cottage
- Acting as a point of contact for general queries relating to quality and escalating as required.
- As a QA Associate – Batch Review you will be part of a team…
- Ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Expediting material availability through liaison with procurement and teams involved with inbound…
- Warehouse Associates are responsible for receiving, handling, and issuance of materials from warehouse to internal and external customers.
- Portfolio/product or project management qualification (PMI PMP certification) essential.
- Strong communication skills, and able to act as key point of contact…
- Monitor and interpret quality metrics and ongoing quality trends for risks and deviations to provide information to the Site to ensure action is taken in a…
- Line manage scientists and technologists and deploy them appropriately on either strategic project implementation or commercial project delivery.
- Act as an ambassador for Lonza and QA in all interactions with customers.
- Mentoring trainee QPs from acceptance onto a Lonza trainee “program” to attainment of…
- This customer-facing role will be to provide technical leadership and decision making via project teams to define the required technical transfer details and…
- Improved science leadership on programs to fulfill customers’ expectations.
- Be a proactive scientific advisor for the customer on their projects when needed.
- Proactively identify improved ways of working within the QA Technical Support Team in alignment with the team’s development strategy, objectives and goal…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.