jobs in Swiss Cottage
£33,759 - £34,986 a year
- Education, Training and Employment Worker.
- You will also be eligible for an annual Travel Allowance covering zones 1-3.
Foothold (The IET Benevolent Fund)
£28,000 a year
- Previous experience of dealing with people in distress, with a track record of providing appropriate support and solutions, including people with mental health…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£11.44 an hour
- Driving sales in store and always putting our customers first.
- Our Supervisors work alongside the Store Manager and the wider store team to deliver the best…
£36,908 a year
- The role will be working with alongside another Policy and Practice adviser (refugee and migrant children) who also works 21 hours per week.
£30,845 - £38,373 a year
- Access to flexible benefits such as voluntary benefits,retail vouchers and discounts on a range of goods and services.
- These posts are Band C (HEO).
£24,000 a year
- The officer will also act in a supervisory capacity at weekends for the Membership Assistants and any volunteers on duty.
£24,671 a year
- You will receive visitors, maintain the signing in book, answer internal and external calls promptly, carry out paging requests, and maintain a telephone fault…
£19,742 a year
- Be 18 or over with a full manual UK driving licence, 1 year driving experience and no more than 3 points.
- The physical fitness to lift weights up to 32 kg.
- The role will be responsible for the research and arrangement of events, support groups, training sessions and interventions with professionals and community…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.