jobs in Swiss Cottage
You refined by:
Event Management Training
West End W1B
- Displays a polite and professional attitude to internal and external customers.
- For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are…
- This internship is for graduates for 3 months, working 35 hours per week and is paid the London Living Wage.
- Write social media content ie tweets.
Coram Children's Charity
£11,521 a year
- They will help to manage referrals into our EU Settlement Scheme project and – subject to having/obtaining the necessary registration with the Office of the…
- 128 UCAS points (top 3 A Level grades or equivalent excluding General Studies and Extended Project).
- Ongoing access to our senior leadership team.
UK Government - MI5
£24,717 a year
- Postal worker – machine operative – security guard – caretaker - farm worker – catering assistant – receptionist – sales assistant.
£35,000 a year
- Business, Economics, Finance, Law or Social Science degree either completed or due to complete from a leading university or business school.
- > Liaising with British Red Cross volunteers and service users, to enable them to attend the Parliamentary reception.
- Minimum Induction - within 3 weeks.
TigerRisk Partners LLC - Associates
- Assisting in preparation of company valuations including using various methodologies including discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, trading comparables and…
- You will get great experience in working in a busy model agency environment.
- We need someone to work for 1-4 months and travel expenses will be paid.
- Communication and social skills - Strong English verbal and writing skills Good.
- Of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities -.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.