jobs in Swiss Cottage
You refined by:
- As a Beauty Specialist, your role will be to provide impartial, honest, and expert advice to customers across a range of premium brands.
- Your role day to day.
£22,653 - £24,491 a year
- Dealing with telephone and written enquiries and requests from colleagues, staff in other government departments and members of the public;
£24,000 a year
- We’re seeking outstanding, talented and ambitious graduates to join us for this fantastic partnership.
- These could include areas such as income generation,…
UK Government - Independent Inquiry into Child Sex...
£29,858 - £38,366 a year
- BA or BSc) with social research content, or research experience equivalent to a degree.
- Technical skills for social research.
£26,411 - £30,324 a year
- Access to flexible benefits such as voluntary benefits,retail vouchers and discounts on a range of goods and services.
- Expected 9th - 20th March 2020.
- We also expect our Sales Assistant to support with living our brand, whether this is cleaning, replenishing the shelves or supporting their management team…
£28,500 a year
- Registrar x 2 (IWM London).
- The post holder will have a thorough knowledge of managing transport, insurance and indemnity requirements, display and…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£34,403 - £37,259 a year
- We are very keen to ensure that those who work directly to support our students’ academic experience reflect the diversity of our learning community.
London Tri-Borough Councils
£22,800 - £23,628 a year
- All employees work within the Council’s policies and procedures and will ensure they respond to customers enquiries in a professional but empathetic manner.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.