jobs in Swiss Cottage
- As a member of the team you are responsible for the safety and comfort of all customers whilst onboard our aircraft.
- Reconciling expenses and department financial admin;
- Managing enquiries, emails and requests;
- Taking minutes for team meetings and key project meetings;
- We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.Your…
£26,000 a year
- As Project Administrator, you will work closely with the Project Manager and Coordinator to set up and maintain robust monitoring and reporting systems and…
£23,000 a year
- Health cash plan benefit from the first day of joining.
- We are looking for an outgoing, confident and proactive individual who has experience in events planning…
£22,653 - £24,491 a year
- Dealing with telephone and written enquiries and requests from colleagues, staff in other government departments and members of the public;
£21,243 a year
- You are not eligible for this scheme if you currently hold or are working towards a qualification at the same or higher level in a related subject or have…
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- Raising requests for purchase orders and handling of expense claims.
- The College cannot normally apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship for this post under Tier…
£37,000 a year
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more).
£21,432 - £24,425 a year
- All materials held are digital, free to access, openly available (after free registration) and have a worldwide coverage.
- Edit text and images for website.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.